The UCB Program identifies three stages of internal development:
- Core filling - Abdomen
- Cavities - Legs and Shoulders
- Finish - 6 Harmonies Power
Movement based on these stages follows a distinct progression:
- Round and Smooth
- Sharp and Piercing
- Folding and Plaiting
As sensitivity and power increases, fajin arises naturally.
The 5 Mental Models of Transformation provide context to training and bridge to everyday life.
- Standing - Perfecting posture
- Stillness - Uncovering your intrinsic quiet
- Pearls - Feeling your core response to gravity
- Bones - Separating hard and soft
- Emptiness - Experience full mind-body integration.